- 2 Pairs (4 Pieces) -High Quality Hot Water Molding - Thermoform Mouth Trays for Teeth Whitening
- Simple to shape and form for your own teeth, at home. Dip in hot water and bite the tray for impression.
- Can re-shape as many as you like (until you get a good fit) - Instructions included
- This is for mouth trays ONLY, nothing else included.
Use for tooth whitening, MI paste or Fluoride gel application
PREFITTING PROCEDURE: Place one tray in your mouth placing on your upper teeth. Practice sucking the air from the tray. This is the procedure you will use when you retrieve the trays from the boiling water to contour the tray to the inside surface of your teeth. Do the same procedure with the other tray with your lower teeth.
1. Boil water and remove from heat .
2. Holding on to the tab of the whitening tray place the tray in to the hot water for 5-10 sec. The tray will start to soften.(Don't over heat).
3. Remove for water and allow the tray to cool for a few seconds to prevent burning your mouth. When the tray is cool enough place on to teeth and bite firmly on to the whitening tray and suck all the air from the trays to get the tightens fit. While sucking out the air use your fingers to apply pressure to the gums.
4. If the trays didn't form correct they can be reheated up to 3 times.
5. After the whitening trays have full cooled and hardened they can be trimmed using a sharp scissors. You want to trim the whitening trays so that they are trimmed right above the gum line and remove any excess from the rear molars. When the whitening tray is trimmed to your liking the front tab can also be removed.
6. Repeat steps for each of the whitening trays.
7. If you have any questions on this process please contact us.
If using the tray for whitening, trim the gum area away to the bottom of the teeth. Gel should not be held against your gums.