MI Paste® & MI Paste Plus®
Topical Tooth Créme Containing Calcium, Phosphate & Fluoride
Click Here to Buy:
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are the only products for professional use containing the active ingredient RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), a special milk-derived protein that has a unique ability to release bio-available calcium and phosphate (and fluoride in MI Paste Plus) to tooth surfaces. When it comes to maintaining a healthy smile, these key ingredients can make a big difference in overall health.
MI Paste Plus offers the same benefits of MI Paste, but is enhanced with a patented form of fluoride (900 ppm).
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are safe and easy-to-use both in office and at-home. They are both available in five delicious flavors: melon, mint, strawberry, tutti-frutti and vanilla.
Choose MI Paste and MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP):
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths
- Provides a topical coating for patients suffering from sensitivity and oral mucosa
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning and tooth whitening
|The Science Behind MI Paste & MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP):|
|Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to release calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), which is also the source of calcium and phosphate.|
|MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are not toothpastes; they are topical tooth crèmes that can be used safely several times daily (or directed by your dental professional or physician). Both products release vital minerals into the mouth when and where needed.|
*Images above: Electronmicrograph demonstrating occlusion of exposed dentinal tubules by CPP-ACP. CPP-ACP relieves sensitivity within 3-5 minutes. (Prof. E. Reynolds)
What is the difference between MI Paste & MI Paste Plus?
MI Paste does not contain fluoride and is recommended for children under six years of age and pregnant women.
MI Paste Plus offers the same great benefits of regular MI Paste; it is enhanced with a patented form of fluoride.
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus contain RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP); Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to release calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), which is also the source of calcium and phosphate
- RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is a special milk-derived protein that can help decrease dentin hypersensitivity
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) adheres easily to soft tissue, pellicle, plaque and even hydroxyapatite; they react similar to the mineral/statherin relation in saliva supplying bio-available calcium and phosphate (and also fluoride in MI Paste Plus) required for supersaturation to take place1,2
- MI Paste supplies calcium and phosphate needed for patients with poor saliva flow; this situation can be further augmented by elevating the level of fluoride (by using MI Paste Plus, which has fluoride)
Applying at home:
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste (1,000 ppm) in the morning
- Using a clean finger, apply a pea-sized amount of MI Paste or MI Paste Plus to the tooth surface
- Leave the mouth undisturbed for 3 minutes (repeat up to 4 times a day or as your dental professional recommends)
1. Schupbach et al, “Incorporation of caseinoglycomacropeptide and caseinophosphopeptide into salivary pellicle inhibits adherence of mutans sreptoccoci,” J Dent Res, 1996; 75: 1779-88.
2 Rose, “Effects of an anticariogenic casein phosphopeptide on calcium diffusion in streptococcal model dental plaques,” Arch Oral Biol 2000; 45(7):569-75.
GC Dry Mouth Gel
MI Paste® ONE
|Discomfort due to Dry Mouth||Bioavailable Calcium, Phosphate & Fluoride for an Enhanced Varnish Treatment|
Click here to view the video streaming on Vimeo!