Read the Instructions and Apply
Before applying any whitening treatment to teeth, read the instructions very carefully. Do not leave Crest 3D White Strips on for longer than the recommended time. The process of applying the strips is not that complicated. For best results, do not use immediately after brushing teeth and make sure your hands are dry. Remove the strips from their foil pouches and stand in front of a mirror. Apply the lower strip first. Peel away the backing and then line the gel side of the strip up with the gumline. Press down to adhere the strips to the teeth and then fold the strip over and behind the teeth to hold it in place. Repeat with the top strip. Leave the strips on for as long as specified, then remove and toss away.
• Grab a tissue. Blot your teeth to remove saliva so there's no barrier between the strips and your teeth.
• Put them in place. Position the strips so they don't touch your gums. Then, press your fingernail between each tooth to mold the strips to your teeth in order to bleach the edges.
• Don't go overboard. Strips are meant to stay on for an hour, max. Leaving them on any longer can damage gums and erode tooth enamel. That said, don't remove them prematurely: The more time the bleach spends on your teeth, the more stains break apart.
• Maintenance matters. If your teeth look dull a few months after whitening, use whitener to remove new stains before they become deeper and more stubborn
• Use 'em or lose 'em. Peroxide is unstable, so unopened strips lose their potency within 18 months.
Look into a mirror to properly apply the strips, making sure the strip is in good contact with the teeth. If the strips begin to slip, close your mouth and create suction to tighten the strips up again. Don’t touch the strips excessively with your tongue. You can try gently tucking the strip in the spaces between your teeth with your fingernail, then folding it behind your teeth.
Crest Whitestrip FAQ Site https://crestwhitestrips.direct/faq/