Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Up to 9 Shades!
Lumibrite Take-Home is proven to whiten smiles in 1-2 weeks. Choose either 16%, 22% or 32% carbamide peroxide concentrations in mint or fruit flavors.
1. Floss teeth and then brush gently.
2. Place a thin line of whitening gel into your custom-designed whitening trays as directed by your dental
professional. Each tooth impression in the mouthguard should contain an adequate amount of gel, but try to avoid
dispensing an excessive amount into the mouthguard. (If you are sensitive to peroxide, before inserting the trays,
apply a thin amount of petroleum jelly to the gums adjacent to the teeth that will be whitened.)
3. Insert the whitening trays and allow any excess material to exude. Wipe away excess.
4. 32% Formulation: The recommended bleaching procedure is 10-15 minutes a day, twice a day, for 14 days.
22% Formulation: The recommended bleaching procedure is 1-2 hours a day for 14 days (max. twice daily), or
until desired results are achieved.
16% Formulation: The recommended bleaching procedure is 4-8 hours a day for 14 days (overnight), or until
desired results are achieved.
5. Clean mouthguard thoroughly after each use and then brush your teeth again.
6. Rinse with mouthwash or warm water.
7. Schedule recall appointments with your dental office as instructed.
8. Contact your dental professional for Lumibrite® Professional Home Whitening Gel refills.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for injection.
If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or mouth occurs, reduce the amount of bleach used in the tray and
suspend use for a day or two. You can typically resume bleaching without further irritation. However, if irritation persists,
discontinue use and consult your dentist. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12
years of age. Use only as directed. Avoid swallowing and avoid contact with the gums or the eyes.
Storage: Store at or below 75º F (23º C).
Instruction Download: Lumibrite Use Instuctions